Spreading the awereness of aromanticism is important.
However making posts about platonic love and relationships and putting an asexual flag on it or tagging it as asexual is not helping. Asexuality and aromanticism are different concepts even though our communities might have close relations and aromantic asexuals exist.
Asexuality is not about romantic attraction likewise aromanticism isn’t about sexual attraction.
This is especially important for allosexual aromantics and alloromantic asexuals.
chinchillas are so soft and fluffy did you know that. soft like a million bunnies against ur skin
very into charts about naps
This is very useful for when I go back to uni.
i just wanna be tumblr popular enough 2 get ppl to draw me as a magical girl
Simple definition posters for some of the aromantic spectrum
Hey there, its time for my October Blog Of The Week!
If youre not familiar, its the same thing as a blog of the month, except with 4 blogs, once for each week of October
- Reblog this post to enter! you can like the post but only reblogs count as entries
- You have to be following me to win, its for my followers after all!
- you cant win if youve already been a winner of one of my past botw’s
- i would like this post to reach at least 50 notes or else i’ll wait until november for my next botw
What you’ll get if you win!
remember there are 4 winners, not just 1
- a link to your blog in my sidebar for 1 week
- a link to your blog in my drop down links for 1 week
- as many promos as you want, and any type (text,screenshots of ur blog,etc) during your week of botw! (just send me an ask when u want a promo)
- Since its october, i will draw you a ghost with your url beneath it!
- maybe something else halloween related if i think of it??
You have until September 30th to reblog! On october 1st, I will choose 4 winners, post who the winners are and what week they are botw for, and notify the winners that they’ve won. Good luck!